Finally

I opened my Etsy shop on 13th September. It was exciting and kinda awful all at the same time. Lucky for me I made a sale and then another which helped me feel that I am doing the right thing. Small steps yes?

For anyone who reads this and who like to take a look you can find my shop Here I hope you like it. Please favourite it and spread the word if you can - thank you.

If you follow me on social media - I am running a giveaway of a pair of 100% Pure Shetland Wool hand knit hand-warmers all you have to do is like and comment to be in the random draw which will take place on 20/09/18. Find me as Sparrow House Knits on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Lastly on this vein the first few orders will get an extra goodie sent to them as a thank you for helping me on my way.

I am still knitting up new designs and colours and have so many ideas my head might well burst.


In other news it is a funny week as my Mum is going in for surgery today and it is a big thing for a lady of her age so I have been a little disjointed feeling. Having the shop launch to focus on was/is probably a good thing as I needed a distraction. I'm sure she will be fine as it is a planned operation and hopefully will reduce the amount of pain she suffers on a daily basis.


I'm off now to finish a mitten and to knit on a custom order sock in wonderful bright colours.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Laid Plans

What Price For Handmade?