A Little Bit of Organised Chaos

  Yesterday I tidied up my work stuff. Not the most monumental achievement, but it means that I have finished knitting mittens and hand warmers until after the show I am attending on Saturday 1st December (see previous post and social media for details.)

  I decided that I needed the rest of this week to sort out everything for the weekend - from labelling to planning my stall layout. Yesterday was my cutoff date for finishing mittens etc.

  It was a pretty close run thing to finish that green pair (they have just finished blocking). I then talked myself into one more pair (rolls eyes) made a start on the rib, after faffing about picking out two lots of colours and a design. As I was knitting, whilst trying to eat lunch, I realised that I was just giving myself unnecessary stress. I ripped them out and immediately felt a lot better.

  The rest of this week now feels much easier to deal with and I have a list - I do love a list! And I am
working my way through it. Once this weekend is over I am taking a week off to do other things, as I actually can't face knitting another pair of mittens just now. I am really looking forward to doing some drawing and sewing as well as knitting on my own projects. I just have one order to send
off this week and then my Etsy shop will be taking a very short holiday (30/11 - 03/12) as I don't want anyone to order something I have taken to the show - it could happen.

  That is it for now - short and sweet. See you in a couple of weeks if not before. Be good.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Laid Plans

What Price For Handmade?

Finally