Mittens Galore

It's been a busy few days. I've been catching up on mundane jobs like winding wool, making charts,
updating my spread sheet and other very exciting things.......like watching paint dry.

I took Wednesday as a 'me' day and did everything but knit on mittens - I didn't even think about mittens. I drew, I sewed, I wrote and I chilled. It was needed. Now it's Friday and I have so much to be getting on with, but I like that. I do enjoy being busy.

I've been deciding what to work on next, as my most recent pair came off the needles last night, and
are blocking as I type. They were quite muted and subtle - no orange - I feel now that I need to redress that. I want to make a smack in the gob bright pair. I glanced across at a bag last night and saw what I thought was the perfect combo - it was loud. I think I'll use one of my favourite simple repetitive patterns so it's all about the colours.

As I mentioned last time, I  am trading at a local show on 01/12/18 - there are so many shows locally that day - you could spend all day attending them. I will shut down my Etsy shop for that weekend and then update it (if needed) afterwards. This will enable me to take all the mittens etc, so my stall
will be bursting will woolly, colourful goodness.


It would be lovely to see some friendly faces - so if you are local please come along and say "Hi". Mike is going to be there helping me too, so say "Hi" to him as well.

Better get on with some knitting now. Have a good weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Laid Plans

What Price For Handmade?

Finally